Digital Marketing Manager
POSITION DESCRIPTION:Raze Media is seeking full-time marketers to assist with marketing and sales initiatives. Applicants will report to the Marketing Director and have the ability to manage and create multiple marketing campaigns.
- Works with our mobile marketing platform to create unique offers for small to medium sized business clients.
- Works directly our agency partners to manage SEO and SEM campaign for our clients.
- Researches and analyzes advances, trends and statistics in the mobile marketing Industry.
- Increases interest in the marketplace by managing social media and digital marketing campaigns.
- Helps manage our social media team as we assist our clients in the building of their social networks and campaigns.
- Manages social media sites and digital advertising. Posts at least once per day. Post must be on point, professional and appropriate for the mobile marketing industry.
- Creates and Manages E-mail and Direct Marketing Campaigns.
- Assists in the creation of sales and educational presentations for the company.
- Assist with product and service research and promotion.
- Writes articles, press releases, website and digital content with the direction of the Marketing Coordinator.
- Manage multiple sales projects, prospect follow-up and sales database.
- Applicants should have a degree from a four-year university.
- Application must be in one of the following fields of study:
- Business/ Business Administration
- Applicants must be social media savvy.
- Must be well versed in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must be willing to learn new technologies and strategies for marketing.
- Applicants must be self-motivated, and have the ability to work with limited guidance and supervision.
- Applicants must have excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Graphics, layout and web design a plus.
- Experience using Mail Chimp, Emma and other e-mail marketing management software services, Prezi online presentation, Smartsheets, Ragic, and WordPress a Plus.