Raze Media Social Media Marketing Manager
ABOUT RAZE MEDIA:Raze Media, unlike other companies, straddles the line between creativity and technology. This unique combination allows us to offer a wide range of services that create real interaction between brands and customers. Not only that, we are also willing to partner with your agency or in-house marketing department to create something spectacular!
POSITION DESCRIPTION:Raze Media is seeking full time marketers to assist with client relations and social media marketing duties. Applicants will report to the Account Management Team and have the ability to manage and create multiple social and marketing campaigns, working directly with clients.
- Researches and analyzes advances, trends and statistics in the digital marketing Industry.
- Increases interest in the marketplace by managing social media and digital marketing campaigns.
- Manages social media sites and digital advertising.
- Manages and posts on the company Blog.
- Creates and Manages E-mail and Direct Marketing Campaigns.
- E-mail marketing campaigns are sent once per month per client.
- Assists in Digital Asset Creation and overall marketing strategies.
- Assists in the development of marketing Calendar and implementation strategy for clients.
- Assists in the creation of sales and educational presentations for the company.
- Assist with product and service research and promotion.
- Writes articles, press releases, website and digital content with the direction of the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Manage multiple sales projects, prospect follow-up and sales database.
- Manages paid accounts and reports on budget and execution of programming.
- Assists with our Email marketing program and builds, executes and monitors the programs for all of our clients.
- Applicants should have a degree from a four-year university.
- Application must be in one of the following fields of study:
- Business/ Business Administration
- Applicants must be social media savvy.
- Must be well versed in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must be willing to learn new technologies and strategies for marketing.
- Applicants must be self-motivated, and have the ability to work with limited guidance and supervision.
- Applicants must have excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Graphics, layout and web design a plus.
- Experience using Mail Chimp, Emma and other e-mail marketing management software services, Prezi online presentation, Smartsheets, Ragic, and WordPress a +, Sendible, Hubspot or other social media tools.