You won’t make coffee here!
An internship at Raze Media is unlike any other internship you will find. This is not a “push papers” and make coffee internship. You will be gaining real-world experience in a small, passionate company. You will have the opportunity to build your resume and portfolio with quality, professional work. We’re looking for young talented students who take initiative, are organized, goal-oriented, and know how to stay relaxed when life gets busy!
You’ll be responsible for:
- Marketing Planning, Strategy and Reporting
- Managing Projects and Client Accounts
- Press Releases and Feature Articles
- Social Media
- Website Content
- The list goes on and on…
- We hire interns for two semesters.
This multi-semester internship includes an unpaid and a paid portion for certain students, and hours are flexible based on your class schedule. Please contact us through the website for more information on how to apply!
Past Intern Projects Include:
- Planned & Facilitated Client Booth
- Promotional Items
- Worked Event
- Conducted Brand Study for Client.
- Managed development and content for websites.