You won’t make coffee here!
An internship at Raze Media is unlike any other internship you will find. This is not a “push papers” and make coffee internship. You will be gaining real-world experience in a small, passionate company. You will have the opportunity to build your resume and portfolio with quality, professional work. We’re looking for young talented students who take initiative, are organized, goal-oriented, and know how to stay relaxed when life gets busy!
You’ll be responsible for:
- Marketing Planning, Strategy and Reporting
- Managing Projects and Client Accounts
- Press Releases and Feature Articles
- Social Media
- Website Content
- The list goes on and on…
- We hire interns for two semesters.
This is a paid internship, and hours are flexible based on your class schedule. Please contact us through the website for more information on how to apply!
Past Intern Projects Include:
- Planned & Facilitated Client Booth
- Promotional Items
- Worked Event
- Conducted Brand Study for Client.
- Managed development and content for websites.